Creative journaling is a great way to build confidence in self expression, is a small, portable and non-threatening way to express feelings and experiment with art making techniques and can be used as a quiet, settling activity indoors or outdoors.
(To use your Service NSW Voucher to receive this kit for FREE you must select ‘Offline Payment’ at the checkout)
- A5 120 page spiral bound 110 gsm visual diary
- Safety scissors
- Palette of 36 watercolour paints with paintbrush
- Pack of 5 assorted paint brushes
- Pack of 36 felt tip markers
- 35gm glue stick
- Set of 3 stencil brushes (13.5mm, 16mm, 18mm)
- Washable stencil2 x rolls of decorative tape
- A Bag of assorted stickers and die cuts
- 15 x assorted decorative papers of various sizes/textures/patterns
- Ideas sheets with printed titles and lists to cut and glue directly into journal
- Instruction sheets and hints & tips sheet
Small safety scissors should be used under adult supervision if you feel there is a risk to your child.